Pro Audio Heritage in a Pedalboard Friendly Design. Inspired by the 1982 Bladerunner film soundtrack. Take your guitars and synths to new ambient worlds and be inspired by real time tactile controls, an extensive modulation matrix, intra-tank pitch regen, and ambient swell. Infinite permutations will lead you in new musical directions. Swell and modulate an infinite tail. Bend and warp a cavernous and beautiful space into oblivion. Architect and direct your mood with a precision tool.
- Handcrafted Algorithmic Reverbs
- Analog Mix & Dry Signal Path
- High & Low Frequency Damping
- Extensive Modulation Capability
- Auto Swell Envelope (variable and foot-switchable)
- Stereo input and output
- Switchable input output headroom level for Guitar, Synthesizer or Line levels
- Expression pedal control over all parameters simultaneously
- Presets available via external 4-Preset switch or MIDI
- MIDI in/out over TRS via the EXP jack
- Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP
- Premium Analog Devices JFET input section
- Colour – translucent coat of deep blue over brushed aluminium
- Designed and built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.