Hedra is a 3-voice rhythmic pitch shifter capable of adding 3 harmony voices to your instrument. Tap tempo synchronized delay is also available for each voice. Pitch glide, micro tuning, 4 individual delay configurations, adjustable pitch correction, and midi keyboard control combine to make Hedra an instrument like no other.
Plug in to Hedra to expand your melody palette and unfold your landscape. 3 voices, in rhythm combine with your original voice to create angelic harmonies. Each voice can be delayed and fed back in 4 intricate matrices for either predictable or unpredictable results. Explore endless creative avenues with pitch corrective locking and glide modes, either smooth or hard stepped. Add sonic unease and texture by micro tuning each voice.
- Selectable Pitch Correction Types to ReVoice your Melodies in RealTime
- Individual Controls for Pitch and Time Offset for each Voice (3 Voices Total)
- Micro Tune control creates gentle chorus-like detuning, classic studio fattening, and extreme warping
- Chromatic or Key Driven Harmony with Selectable Scale Types
- 4 Delay Line Configurations with unique Feedback Routing
- Unique Keyboard Control putting a Live Quartet Under your Fingertips
- Meris' Original Glide Mode slides between pitches at the speed you choose
- Choice to sweep through Intervals smoothly or hard step for dramatic pitch effects
- Switchable Half Speed and Auto Swell for advanced textures
- Digitally controlled Analog mix control
- Stereo input and output
- Switchable input / output headroom level for Guitar or Synth / Line level
- Expression pedal control over all parameters simultaneously
- Presets available via external 4-Preset switch or MIDI
- MIDI in/out over TRS via the EXP jack
- External Tap Tempo over TRS
- MIDI beat clock synchronization
- Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP
- Premium Analog Devices JFET input section
- Colour – raw brushed aluminum with clear coat
- Designed and built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.